Skip to main content

Shopping for the Bridemaids dresses!

I had imagined what this would be like… Looking at all the beautiful dresses and having my best friends being just awesome and trying on a dozen of dresses so that I was sure that I was getting the right one, them being silly and goofy and oh so funny. They just surpassed everything that I could imagine and made this just wonderful for me.

I have the most wonderful friends and by the looks of the pictures, the funniest.



All shoulders. HUNCH!!! HUNCH!!





Amy? Uh.... not really sure.





LOVE the shoulder thing.. NOT





Sup.





There really aren't any words.... except well..... nope don't have any





Oh yeah...





I'm too sexy...





I am just going to assume they don't like this one.





Pretty Girls






~I am sure they will kill me for posting these, but oh well, the damage is done.... muh-ha ha ha ha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Soldier. My Brother.

What can I say? My Brother has been a Soldier in the U.S. Army for a little more than 72 hours and there are so many things I am feeling, Proud, Excited, Sad, Love. Sad only because the fact that my baby brother has now become a man. All these feelings and more keep coming up. They come up because of the love I have for him. The great boy that I know now from the cute little boy with freckles from the top of his red curly hair to the bottom of his toes has in just a day become a man. I have the up-most respect for the decision that he has made to enter the Army. What an honor and privilege. My brother was very excited about going, ecstatic in-fact. I pray for him everyday and hope that God will give him the guidance and support he needs. I love my brother so much and to actually say that he is serving his country is so majestic to me, so noble. I am very proud of my brother. I only wish my brother the nest and hope he always remembers that God loves him and his family loves

Nutrition...

Is a word I really don’t use much or really have ever used.  Other word (s) not in Lindsey's dictionary:   Healthy Portion Control Fitness   Now, over the span of the last decade, I have been on diets and exercised and ate things that were good, but my basis on living and eating were not and never have been towards being healthy.  Being on Weight Watchers has given me another perspective on these terms.  Being healthy is important!!  Having the right nutrition is important.  I have a long way to go, but I feel that I am learning these things. When I first started Weight Watchers, my lunch consisted of 100-calorie snacks and WW cookies and WW Smart Ones frozen dinners.  While those things are ok, they are not nutritional sound.  My lunch now consists of stings cheese, yogurt, fiber bar, chicken, grapes and a salad.  For me this is like, WOW!  I am awesome!  I really could do this healthy thing!! Why did it seem so hard before?     My motivation at this point is to get into a pair of

What's in my Purse? - Video

Hi Friends! I just posted my first video on YouTube! I am so excited! I have watched YouTube videos for years and have always wanted to make my own. I finally got the courage to create one! I really enjoy watching "What's in My Purse?" videos, so I thought this was fitting for my first. Please visit my YouTube channel Lindsey Says Stuff , subscribe, and like the video! XOXO, - Lindsey